RCA members have all been mailed the ballot with the September Aerogram. KEEP THAT ENVELOPE: it has your voting code.
You have two options to vote this time—paper or electronic:
FOR PAPER: Just copy the 8 digit voting code onto the return address of the return envelope, and vote away! Remember the stamp.
Voting via e-ballot opened on September 30. All members should have received an email with a link to the ballot and login information. It’s easy: just enter your voting code and check off the candidates you desire.
TO VOTE VIA E-BALLOT:
- Click this link: https://vote.electionrunner.com/election/PxG04 or copy and paste it into your browser address bar.
- Enter your voter ID and voter key to login. This information was provided in the ballot email you received. If you do not have your voter ID and voter key, contact the RCA office at (952) 928-4651 or email@example.com.
- Make your ballot selections and click ‘Submit’
JUST remember, you can’t vote both ways —use either paper or e-ballot.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATES: CLICK HERE for our candidate info (bios and position statements) and best of luck to all!
If for some reason you lose your voting code, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
REMEMBER: POLLS CLOSE 1 November 2016.
Members will have a choice from two options this year: paper ballot (to be sent with the Fall Aerogram) or e-ballot (on the internet). Instructions on how to vote electronically will be provided with the paper ballot and also posted here on the website. A handy list of dates is as follows:
- SEPT 15: Candidate position statements and bios due to email@example.com for web posting
- SEPT 20: distribution of paper ballot with the Aerogram, start of VOTING PERIOD
- SEPT 30: Opening of e-ballot on the web
- NOV 1: Close of elections
- NOV 15: All candidates notified of status
- NOV 18: Election results announced at the RCA Banquet
Help us choose the future leadership of RCA, and best of luck to all the candidates!