SOME COMPANIES ASK:
‘Why should I send my employee to present at the RCA Technical Symposium?’
A quote from a presenter at our 2015 Technical Symposium: “As a result of presenting at the RCA Tech Symposium, a few weeks later we got a call about a potential major contract for our product. This potential client for us had seen the RCA YouTube video on my presentation, and wanted to discuss a big project with us as a result.”
Your company’s presentation will have long term “marketing persistence“: prospective clients can view and download your slide presentation, and view your presentation, at any time. If you are a smaller company, pointing to the Website of the world’s oldest professional wireless society’s Technical Symposium will give you added credibility.
2017 TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM IN PITTSBURGH, PA
Start planning now to attend our 2017 Technical Symposium and Annual Awards Banquet in Pittsburgh! Both will take place on Friday November 17, 2017, at the William Penn Hotel.
Registration includes continental breakfast, and a morning and an afternoon snack break. To keep costs reasonable for attendees, lunch is not included, but there are multiple food outlets within 1-2 blocks of the hotel, and a list will be provided to attendees.
As in previous years, CEUs will be available to all Tech Symposium attendees who need them for professional engineering licenses.
NEW! A limited number of exhibitor tables will be available at the Tech Symposium. For more information, and to register for a table, please click here.
Unique to the event this year, we are planning a tour of radio station KDKA, the first commercial radio station in the U.S.! The tour will be open to attendees who pre-register for the tour, which will commence on Saturday November 18th.
Previous Technical Symposiums
- 2016 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2015 Technical Symposium Video Presentations
- 2014 Technical Symposium Video Presentations – coming soon!
- 2016 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2015 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2014 Technical Symposium Program & Slides
- 2013 Technical Symposium Program
- 2012 Technical Symposium Program
- 2010 Technical Symposium: RCA & AWA slides on Oliver Lodge
- 2011 Technical Symposium Program
- 2011 In Building and DAS Slides
- 2011 Technical Symposium Slides: P25, Some Clarification
- 2010 AWA and RCA Article
- 2009 Technical Symposium Program